Tuesday, June 19, 2007

JUST ANOTHER TUESDAY

Well, not much new here...I blocked the Jaywalkers over the weekend and must say that not much changed. They are softer, but as size goes, mostly the same...oh well, they are now safely tucked away in the sock drawer waiting for the 90 degree weather to subside. I am almost through with the second Monkey and I believe the phenomenon continues...a much smaller second sock. I promise to address and correct this issue ( don't laugh - I stopped biting my fingernails cold turkey in the 9th grade) In the meantime, the granny square frenzy has subsided. Don't fear, I still have the acrylic next to my chair so I'll be ready when the spirit moves me. As for the yummy Claudia Handpainted Chocolate Cherry sock yarn, I believe I found the perfect vehicle...Ladies and gentlemen...drum roll please...I give you "Saucy" http://www.cidermoon.com/cm0127.html Nothing like some cables and size 2 needles to make you feel all warm and fuzzy. The next planned WIP was to be the "Hedera" socks http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring06/PATThedera.html. I just don't know if I can resist the Chocolate Cherry. Does anyone have a suggestion/opinion/give a hoot?

1 comment:

Katy said...

Do you not want to make the Saucy socks with the Chocolate Cherry?

You made me feel better about the square thing. I thought it was just me.