Wednesday, June 13, 2007

DON'T BE SO SQUARE


Here they are...six granny squares...1/2 of the Larger Than Life Bag. I did some math and decided that each color needed to be used three times, once as each portion of the square, and that would assure that each was different...it may be fuzzy math, but I think I can use the same "formula" and not have any two squares alike. Six more squares and then the fun begins...assembling the bag. Stay tuned.

I also stared to turn the heel on my second Monkey sock and hope to finish it soon. My sock blockers arrived from the Loopy Ewe so I should be able to block my socks and see the final product. I bought the plastic sock blockers so that they would not warp over time. They are red and actually, I think they would make great Christmas decorations hanging from some pretty ribbon :-)

No comments: