Saturday, September 22, 2007

PROGRESS?


Well, I'm not sure it counts as progress, but here are the two skeins of Socks That Rock all wound and ready to go...the Chevron Scarf has been on the backburner, although in the forefront of my thoughts, mainly due to a little endeavor my friends like to call a "home show". I have a friend who makes really yummy candles and really pretty jewelry, as well as a friend who makes wonderful natural soaps. We had a lot of people asking to see the goods, so instead of waiting for some sort of festival or bazaar, we decided to take the goods to the people, in their own home. It kind of works like all those kitchen goods, children's clothing parties I am sure everyone has attended. So, there is felting going on at my house....lots and lots of felting...fall bags, holiday bags, bags and bags and bags...and sadly, no Chevron Scarf...soon, though, soon...

1 comment:

Katy said...

I figured you were over there felting away!