Saturday, July 7, 2007

ONE DOWN...


I finished one Hedera and I LOVE this sock. Want to know why???? because it is the best fitting sock I have made to date. Now, I know that the beauty of hand knit socks is that you can make them to fit. Well, darn it, so far I haven't really felt like doing the math! So, believe me when I say I love this sock. I think I have discovered the secret...size one needles. I am on to the second one - round two with the picot edge...
Pattern: Hedera by Cookie A.
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Denim on Size 1 DPNs
Modifications: 5-row Picot Trim at cuff

I also began my foray into the world of sock pattern design...I was into the second repeat when I snapped a Lantern Moon needle...so the project is on hold until I can get my hands on another set of needles...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Luff-ly!

Great photo too.