Wednesday, July 11, 2007

DREAMING IN TECHNICOLOR SOCK YARN

My friend, KS and I have had several conversations about knitting patterns and pattern books. It seems that most, although pretty to look at and ooh and ahhhh over, contain few items that we will actually knit. It's sad to say, but true. So, we decided that it might be best if we work on a "single-pattern-as-needed-basis". Then I found this book and all that went out the window! What a wonderful collection of beautiful sock patterns. I keep turning pages and marking pages and dreaming about yarn and yarn and yarn. Today, dreams became reality....I ordered 5 skeins (yes, 5 skeins) of sock yarn from The Loopy Ewe...Yippee Skippee, I can hardly wait! So, as the I start to turn the heel on the mate to the Hedera, I am close to turning dreams into reality (or really pretty socks). Place your orders now...Christmas is only five months away!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Need. More. Information. Which sock yarns did you order?! ;-)

Happy Hands said...

The yarns are a surprise...will post upon arrival...I know, the anticipation is killing me too!