Saturday, January 14, 2012

WHAT? A NEW YEAR???





































Okay, I cannot believe it has been a year since my last post. I have really good excuses...Facebook, Ravelry, Pinterest.....ok, not the best excuses, but great ways to waste time! I have been knitting, believe it or not, and it feels great. Today I took a little break and tried my hand at some crochet. I learned to crochet when I was young. Nothing fancy, but the basic stitches seemed to stick. There is a distinctive look to crochet, which you cannot replicate with knitting needles. I am playing around with some accent pieces to add to my knitting. I think it may be fun. I can say that I am a knitter at heart and I don't think that is going to change. I will leave you with a few photos of some finished objects from 2011 to present. I hope it is not another year before you hear from me again!

No comments: