Sunday, January 18, 2009

Progress...


Progress...slow as it may be...a F/O - baby hat and socks for our friends' new son. I love making baby socks out of variegated yarn because they make such cute stripes. This yarn did not dissapoint. One more project down - I still have the chevron scarf on the needles. It is really close to being finished and there is no pressure to finish other than I would like to have it done. There is still The Sock but, again, no pressure there. My next project will be some little socks and hat for Peanut to wear when we bring her/him home, and possibly a little sweater. That may well be the last project for a while - we'll have to see.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Very cute! Are those for Tracey? I've been meaning to do a little something for her, but I don't want to duplicate yours.