Sunday, August 12, 2007

IT'S BEEN A WHILE...

I know, I know, I'm a bad blogger! I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post. I don't have a really good excuse, but I did do some traveling, which included a trip to The Yarn Barn in Lawrence, Kansas (didn't buy a thing !!!!)....does that count???? I did do some KIP (knitting in public) in the airport and on the plane (which should make up for it). I also have a couple of FOs to show you, but alas, the digital camera is in New Mexico with my hubby, so you will just have to wait to get a look at them. This afternoon, my knit buddy, KS came by (bearing yummy banana nut bread) and we both decided to cast on for a pair of socks in Cherry Tree Hill DK weight...I am working on the Campfire Socks in Foxy Lady, which is mostly a red colorway (I Love RED) so I think they will be great for this winter/Christmas season...I was having a hard time deciding on my next project...it has been 100 degrees here for a week so that may be part of the problem..but I also have a lot of sock yarn just screaming to be picked up and knit, and they are all yelling "my turn, my turn"....so that is the other problem...decisions, decisions...I promise, this week I will post the FO pics...

No comments: