Wednesday, May 30, 2007

TOO WARM FOR WOOL


In my world, you get a whole month to celebrate your birthday. Mostly because, well, honestly, the gifts don't always arrive or go out in a timely fashion. One of my best friends requested a scarf for her birthday, which was last week. Not a nice linen or cotton scarf. Not a nice pastel, summery, wispy scarf, but a true SCARF. What kind of goofball asks for a wool scarf in May? Alas, I did not want to disappoint, thus, the Argosy Scarf http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter06/PATTargosy.html. I must say, it turned out quite nicely and she loved it. So, while it is 97 degrees right now, one day it will be cold enough to enjoy the Argosy.
Yarn: Noro Silk Garden Lite (3 skeins)
Needles: US Sz 7 Straight

1 comment:

Katy said...

I'm so excited! I was thinking today that you REALLY need a blog. The scarf is beautiful!