Friday, June 27, 2008

Murphy's Law...


Ok, first of all, don't tell anyone I am blogging when I am supposed to be doing something that resembles work...Remember when I said I was waiting on my new A/C? Well, while I was patiently waiting, and the temperatures reached about 101 degrees, the old A/C went out. Yup, out. We spent four, count them, four, days without any A/C - waiting on the repair man and praying for the new unit. Soooooo...after having no word on the new A/C and being told the old one could not be repaired, we had to break down and purchase a new window unit. FUN, FUN, FUN for all. However, I must say it was well worth it. I could only play Scarlett O'Hara for so long before I really became just another hot and sweaty gal. I must also admit that the new unit is really moving some cold air and we are all enjoying it - especially Karma.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Great photo!

Happy Hands said...

The photo was taken by my friend and co-worker, Becky, who has a great eye and a really NICE camera!