Sunday, January 6, 2008

What happened to 2007?




I cannot believe it is already a week into 2008! I had such grand plans for 2007 - as for all other years past. I don't know why I am surprised when another year has come and gone...it is very cliche, but the older you get, the faster it goes! We had a pleasant, although somewhat rushed holiday season around here...I did manage to gift friends and family with one hat, two scarves, one cowl, and four felted bags. Not too shabby if I do say so myself. As for me, I have finally cast on my Chevron scarf!!! I decided to save the Socks that Rock and chose to use two of my very own hand-dyed yarns! How exciting is THAT??? I like the way it is coming along; however, although I played it safe and chose to use a "semi-solid" for the second colorway, I think I see why you may want to use something a little more exciting. Maybe next time I'll take a walk on the wild side and choose two very contrasting yarns. I leave you, this first week of the year, with a photo of the Chevron Scarf in progress, as well as a photo of my favorite Christmas creation...I loved this bag!

No comments: